"Around the Bay" Journey Across Melbourne & Victoria's Stunning Coastline
Duration: 80 minutes
From: $769 per person
About The Tour
Experience everything Melbourne has to offer from the city to the sea. This scenic helicopter tour is the ultimate flight and encompasses spectacular views around Melbourne City, the coastlines of Port Phillip Bay (including Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas), as well as the gateway to the Great Ocean Road (including fly-by over Bells Beach), before returning past the city of Geelong.
- Departure from Moorabbin Airport
- Views towards Melbourne’s CBD
- Views toward Albert Park Lake
- Views toward Port Melbourne and Station Pier
- Luna Park
- St Kilda Pier
- Brighton's iconic Beach Boxes
- The sunken submarine at Sandringham Yatch Club
- The shipwrecked HMAS Cerberus at Black Rock
- Mornington Peninsula (Rosebud, Sorrento & Portsea)
- Point Nepean Barracks
- "The Heads" - Port Phillip Bay's gateway to the sea
- Bellarine Peninsula (Queenscliff & Barwon Heads)
- Bells Beach
What to Expect
Explore the bay like never before with our Mornington Peninsula Helicopter tour. Our longest scenic tour, this flight takes you through unmissable views and across iconic landmarks, whilst enjoying:
- Views of not only the beautiful Melbourne CBD, but also Torquay, Point Nepean and Geelong.
- Time with every member of the family during our all-ages suitable tour (some exceptions apply)
- Trained and professional pilots who will take you through an unforgettable experience
- Opportunity to take photos like no other from the skies
FAQs About Our Scenic Flights
Scenic flights may be shared with others. Exclusivity is only guaranteed upon request and when 4 or more seats per helicopter are purchased. Tour bookings of more than 5 passengers will be priced based on filling one helicopter, and remaining passengers at relevant cost.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your check in time. Do not miss your flight, late or “no shows” will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Over the years we have found people who have a fear of heights, have an enjoyable experience touring the skies. There are a few tips and tricks that our experienced team will also share on the day to ensure you have the best time possible!
In accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulations, all passengers are required to provide full name, accurate weight and baggage details prior to flight. Helicraft tours are based on industry standard average passenger weight of 80kg per person. (e.g 4 passengers x 80 kg = total weight allowance of 320 kg). If the total passenger weight exceeds the total average weight allowance, a larger helicopter or second helicopter or flight may be required at an additional charge. flight itinerary location stops may be reassessed and changed if necessary.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure passengers experiences exceed expectations, all flights are subject to weather conditions. Helicraft will endeavour to give as much notice as possible for any flights cancelled due to weather. For more information on our wet weather policy please refer to our terms and conditions.
TRIPS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
THE HEART OF MELBOURNE CITY HELICOPTER TOUR
From: $249 per person
PORT PHILLIP BAY SHIPWRECK COAST AND MELBOURNE CITY ADVENTURE
From: $199 per person
Tastes of the Yarra Valley
From: $849 per person
JACK RABBIT VINEYARD HELICOPTER TOUR
From: $899 per person
ST ANDREWS BEACH BREWERY HELICOPTER TOUR
From: $849 per person
GOLF & LUNCH HELICOPTER TOUR
From: $996 per person
12 APOSTLES & GREAT OCEAN ROAD HELICOPTER TOUR
From: $3650 per person
HELICOPTER PILOT TRIAL INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT
From: $400 per person
$100 Gift Voucher towards any Flight
From: $100 per person